Wednesday, March 30-Sunday, April 3, 2022
Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia
4949 E. Lincoln Drive
Scottsdale, Arizona 85253
This year’s Annual Meeting will be held at the beautiful Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia. It a modern oasis located only 10 miles from the Phoenix Airport.
$293, Resort View rooms, single or double
$333, Poolside rooms, single or double (limited availability)
A resort fee of $22 (plus tax; reduced from $32 current fee for CSPD) will be added to the room per night. The resort fee includes: WiFI in guestroom, complimentary access to fitness center, access to pools, in-room Keurig with coffee and tea, USA today, Netflix, and various other amenities/activities available at the resort.
Make reservations by using the link:
Or by calling Omni directly at 800-THE-OMNI. Please inform them that you are with the California Society of Pediatric Dentistry.
Please note: The following taxes will be added to the room and are subject to change: 13.17% currently subject to change.
Cut-off Date for reservations and to receive the group rate is February 28, 2022.
Cancelling your Reservation:
Guests can cancel their reservations with no penalty up to 7 days prior to check in. Within 7 days, guests forfeit their one-night deposit.
Your sleeping room includes:
- Coffee/Tea Maker
- Patio or Balcony
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
The hotel is full-service property with restaurants, shops, spa/salon, and fitness center.
Parking is available at a reduced rate for CSPD attendees: 50% off for Valet $15.00, 50% off Self-Parking $12.50. This is for overnight parking
Ten Reasons to Visit Scottsdale!
- The wonderful Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa, a four-diamond resort, with its beautiful grounds, tempting spa, recreational activities, and restaurants.
- The amazing shopping at the nearby Scottsdale Fashion Square District, Southbridge, and the 5th Ave Shopping District.
- 200 area golf courses including lush traditional tracks and challenging desert golf layouts.
- Easy airport access and easy access to taxis, shuttles, and car service to the resort.
- Scottsdale is recognized as one of the nation’s safest, cleanest, and most vibrant cities.
- Recreational options include horseback riding, off-road tours, hiking and hot air ballooning, plus he beautiful biking and walking trails available in Scottsdale.
- In addition to traditional treatments, Scottsdale spas offer nutrition and fitness programs to boost health and reduce stress.
- Old Town Scottsdale alone offers more than 100 restaurants, wine bars and nightclubs, with hundreds of additional options available citywide.
- The Scottsdale Arts District with its fine art galleries and Scottsdale’s Museum of the West.
- CSPD will be there!
We are excited to welcome you to Scottsdale, Wednesday, March 30-Sunday, April 3, 2022!
For more information, visit //conference.cspd.org/