September 23-25, 2021
Montréal, Québec, Canada
During the conference participants will learn more and have a better understanding over:
- Pain pathways associated with the pathophysiology of MIH.
- Ways to manage the pain short-term and longer-term.
- Restorative treatment options will be discussed and orthodontic special care considerations.
- Decision-making on whether to extract or not extract.
- Pulpal considerations, including current evidence-based pulp therapy.
Questions may be directed to
CAPD/ACDP Members: Steve Gillick email@example.com
AAPD Members: Kristi Casale firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information or to register, visit conference.capd-acdp.org/